Re: RSRD v19 [BUG TIR]

  • monch9ph
    Message 1 of 2519 , Sep 29, 2003
      Barak,

      Select 'what' in the Temporary Bonus Tab? It always gives me an
      error message. "Select Item "

      Monch

    • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2519 of 2519 , Jul 1, 2011
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pcgen
        group.

        File : /PCGen_GenCon_2011_v2.iso.torrent
        Uploaded by : nylanfs <nylanfs@...>
        Description : PCGen GenCon 2011 torrent file v2

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        nylanfs <nylanfs@...>