[BUG?] The Level Cost is missing for Templates

  • Beowulfe Odhinnsson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29 9:47 PM
      Example: in SRD a Half-Dragon template cost 4(?) Levels.... in RSRD
      it costs 3.

      Neither lst file covers this cost. By changing the LEVELADJUSTMENT:0
      to LEVELADJUSTMENT:2 (or whatever cost) this fixes the problem.
    • Ian Dale
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30 9:17 AM
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Beowulfe Odhinnsson" <sprunka@v...> wrote:
        > Example: in SRD a Half-Dragon template cost 4(?) Levels.... in RSRD
        > it costs 3.
        >
        > Neither lst file covers this cost. By changing the LEVELADJUSTMENT:0
        > to LEVELADJUSTMENT:2 (or whatever cost) this fixes the problem.

        The SRD doesn't list level adjustments, which is why they aren't
        there. The RSRD files may be based off the SRD (not sure, I'd hope
        not, just to make sure that none of the minor tweaks got missed),
        which might explain the lack there. The RSRD *does* include level
        adjustments, and so can be included in the LST files.

        -Ian
        LST Chimp