Re: [BUG]Skill point calculation

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2003
      <snip>
      Skill points on level up appear to be being calculated wrong. Tested
      with a class that gives 4 pts/lvl + INT bonus, 12 (+1). Should have
      given 20 skill pts at 1st, gave 24, changed intel to 14 (+2) for 2nd
      level and got 7, should have been 6. Changed to INT to 8 (-1) and got
      4 pts, should have been 3 pts... Function that calculates skill
      points seems to be adding +1 pt to all the totals.. Also tested with
      scores of 0 (-5) and 2 (-4) and got 2 pts for each one, should have
      been 1 pt for each of these intel scores..

      GldDragon35
      </snip>

      Was it a human? They get the extra skill points. I always forget to
      take that into account when I level my characters up :)