BUG(well not really) new frrace.lst

  • rodac@pnv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2001
      The updated frrace.lst has a few things to be cleaned up, I didnt
      check the entire file but there are places where skills like craft
      and profession items in ( ) need to be capitalized so skill bonuses
      calculate and stuff like Profession(Mining) for kobold need to be
      (Miner), I saw a few weaponauto's needing the Capitalization too.
      Minor stuff, one can easily go through the lst file themselves and
      change but I figured I'd let you all know here so it can get cleaned
      up before it is added to next release.

      -Rodney