Re: RSRD -- no monk level info

  • supdegrave
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2003
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "tir_gwaith" <thoron-tir-gwaith@l...>
      wrote:
      > DOH!
      >
      > Glddragon was working on that. I think he sent me some files. Not
      > as flexible as the SRD set we currently have, but a start. I need
      > to find those and include them. Prob. something this weekend.
      > Guess I need to do that before the GameMode, huh?

      That would be great, Tir! I'm definitely looking forward to it. My
      gaming group is gearing up for the switch to 3.5, and so i'm
      starting to investigate the current state of the RSRD to see if that
      will meet our needs for now.

      Even more of interest, given CMP's announced delay on the 3.5
      materials.

      I eagerly await progress on this. Maybe, once there's something to
      work with (if I have time to spare) I can try to flesh it out
      further.

      cheers,
      ~stuart