Re: [pcgen] Re: Radnom Ability Score

  • Paul M. Lambert
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 25, 2003
      There is a long story behind this, and it's not a question that can be
      answered in one line.

      "This is a legal requirement of Wizards of the Coast's d20 license"
      sums it up, but only if you already understand the issues involved.

      Paul King, I believe, can answer this question far better than just
      about anyone else here. If/when he sees this, I'm sure he'll point you
      to a great description of the situation.

      --plambert