RSRD V18 Errors

  • davemcfarland2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2003
      There are two errors I have noticed in the current version of the
      RSRD alpha release (V18).

      For Mace (Light) the PROFICIENCY tag is just Mace. It should be
      Mace (Light).

      The other error has to do with the Weapon Finesse feat. Weapon
      Finesse applies to all light weapons, all natural weapons and
      specific other weapons such as rapier. The way the feat is coded
      now and weapons are categorized, you only get the bonus for the
      specific weapons and natural weapons. Either all light weapons need
      to have the Finesseable type added, or an additional bonus tag for
      light weapons needs to be added to the feat.

      Dave McFarland