[FREQ] Weapon Profs calculation

  • gildenrat
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2003
      It would be nice to have the Weapon Prof field update after the
      choice of a feat. Currently I have only been able to get the weapon
      profs to update after a feat choice to save and reload a character.

      The main reason for the request would be a fighter choosing bonus
      feat, exotic weapon proficiency foo and the moving to the feat tab
      to add weapon focus foo only to find that is not in his choices.

      Again there is a simple work around and this does sound like the
      type of change that could really slow down the code.

      Thanks