[minor BUG] 5.3.9 template BONUS:STAT display

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2003
      Open PCGen.
      Load SRD.
      Create New character.
      Go to race tab.
      Select Elf (Drow).
      Select either gender.
      Go to summary tab.

      The Charisma modifier from the template is listed under 'Other' rather
      than under 'Racial'.

      It makes sense from a programming POV as it is from the template file
      rather than the race file. But the bonus is actually part of the
      racial modifiers. This happens with any templated BONUS:STAT's. Elf
      (Drow) is the only SRD example I know of but there are quite a few
      coded into other sources. The KoK and FRCS races where heavily done
      like this for region/nation. Yes, I know those two examples are CMP's
      ballywick now but the error is in PCGen. The easiest solution would be
      to check for the existance of the SUBRACE and/or REGION tag in the
      template.