Re: FR Feat Not Working (BUG?)

  • arcady
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2001
      A lot of the FR feats were done way back in PCGen's early days. And
      well before the FR book came out.

      The list of them as a whole deserves a good second examination to see
      if they are compatable with the finalized FR book and to get the ones
      that PCGen did not support in the past working now. Or to figure out
      which cannot yet be fully supported so the proper additions to the
      application can be made.

      --- In pcgen@y..., mocha@m... wrote:
      > I've added Bug 437939 to make sure that someone looks at it - not
      > sure if it's a lst-file issue, or if the feat just isn't entirely
      > supportable at this time.
      >
      > -Bryan
      >
      > --- In pcgen@y..., "rook111" <rook111@p...> wrote:
      > > Could someone on the code side of the fence take a look at the
      Feat