Re: BUG Report in dmgrace.lst

  • mocha@mcs.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2001
      This may well be an oversight. It was a lot of work to go over all
      the lst files to replace and remove all the 'bad' named items - I was
      fairly surprised at how quickly it went. If this is the only place
      where a bad name slipped through, then I'd say I'm pretty impressed.
      There were a *lot* of changes. I've entered this as Bug 437934.

      -Bryan