Removing files......

  • Robert Ward
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2001
      Just letting everyone know, that unless there are replies otherwise
      by this evening, I am planning on removing my cleaned up lst file
      from the file list. Since the info in them is already included in
      the release files, I don't think this ging to cause anyone any
      problems, bu if it does, just reply by this evening and I'll
      leave 'em up for bit longer (most likely until the next release.)
      Just trying to do my part to keep the place clean. :)

      -Robert