My email out temporarily

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2003
      In case anyone has emailed me lately, Lycos is down for maintenance
      (trying to get over the SoBig etc. viruses, I think), and has been
      for the last two days. They were supposed to be up this morning,
      but they have posted another delay until tomorrow Noon PDT.

      If you are waiting for a response from me, please get me on IM: I'm
      going to leave it on full time, and I'll check them if I'm not at
      the puter when you IM. If not, please wait a few days, as I'm sure
      Lycos will get itself back up soon.

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen Data SB and BoD

      P.S. And checking these groups via the web gets a little annoying
      for me. I much prefer the email aspect. :)