Some Minor Bugs in RSRD v.13

  • monch9ph
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2003
      There seems to be an issue for the ranger combat feat chain. When I
      created a lvl 6 ranger, go to Abilities screen and a PCGEN Error
      popup occurs [Error Replacing Weapon Fighting]. I looked at the
      RSRDfeatshidden2 and removed all the |!PREFEAT Tags in the SA. After
      this the error disappeared.

      Another thing in the RSRDfeatshidden2 -

      The Barbarian Rage SA descriptions, it was comming out buggy in the
      Abilities screen and found this :

      SA:Rage (Ex) - Times per day (%);Duration - % rounds /day|((CL/4)+1)
      |RageDuration|!PREFEAT:1,Mighty Rage

      I think this is what you were aiming at (or something similar, I just
      split it up) :

      SA:Rage (Ex) - Times per day (%)|((CL/4)+1)|!PREFEAT:1,Greater Rage
      SA:Rage (Ex) Duration - % rounds|(CON+5)|!PREFEAT:1,Greater Rage

      Monch
    • monch9ph
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2003
        For the Barbarian Rage thing, I tried something else that looked
        better, I defined the RageDuration in the level 1 of Barbarian. Then
        in the hidden feats, I added a BONUSVAR, this worked better.

        Monch

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "monch9ph" <mon.yao@c...> wrote:

        > There seems to be an issue for the ranger combat feat chain. When
        > created a lvl 6 ranger, go to Abilities screen and a PCGEN Error
        > popup occurs [Error Replacing Weapon Fighting]. I looked at the
        > RSRDfeatshidden2 and removed all the |!PREFEAT Tags in the SA.
        After
        > this the error disappeared.
        >
        > Another thing in the RSRDfeatshidden2 -
        >
        > The Barbarian Rage SA descriptions, it was comming out buggy in the
        > Abilities screen and found this :
        >
        > SA:Rage (Ex) - Times per day (%);Duration - % rounds /day|((CL/4)+1)
        > |RageDuration|!PREFEAT:1,Mighty Rage
        >
        > I think this is what you were aiming at (or something similar, I
        just
        > split it up) :
        >
        > SA:Rage (Ex) - Times per day (%)|((CL/4)+1)|!PREFEAT:1,Greater Rage
        > SA:Rage (Ex) Duration - % rounds|(CON+5)|!PREFEAT:1,Greater Rage
        >

        > Monch
      • william Miteff
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2003
          i am still having problems with sneak attack not stacking from rogue to prestige classes
          For the Barbarian Rage thing, I tried something else that looked
          better, I defined the RageDuration in the level 1 of Barbarian. Then
          in the hidden feats, I added a BONUSVAR, this worked better.

          Monch

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "monch9ph" <mon.yao@c...> wrote:

          > There seems to be an issue for the ranger combat feat chain. When
          > created a lvl 6 ranger, go to Abilities screen and a PCGEN Error
          > popup occurs [Error Replacing Weapon Fighting]. I looked at the
          > RSRDfeatshidden2 and removed all the |!PREFEAT Tags in the SA.
          After
          > this the error disappeared.
          >
          > Another thing in the RSRDfeatshidden2 -
          >
          > The Barbarian Rage SA descriptions, it was comming out buggy in the
          > Abilities screen and found this :
          >
          > SA:Rage (Ex) - Times per day (%);Duration - % rounds /day|((CL/4)+1)
          > |RageDuration|!PREFEAT:1,Mighty Rage
          >
          > I think this is what you were aiming at (or something similar, I
          just
          > split it up) :
          >
          > SA:Rage (Ex) - Times per day (%)|((CL/4)+1)|!PREFEAT:1,Greater Rage
          > SA:Rage (Ex) Duration - % rounds|(CON+5)|!PREFEAT:1,Greater Rage
          >

          > Monch

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor