Re: House Rule

  • ze_allanon
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 3, 2003
      My character is human and has also a shield, hence cannot use the
      waraxe two-handed.
      I tried also creating a Template with FEAT:Exotic Weapon Proficiency
      (Waraxe (Dwarven)) and FEAT:Weapon Focus (Waraxe (Dwarven)) but I
      still have a problem with the Proficiency: pcgen 3.5 is telling me
      that I'm not proficient, hence counts me the malus.