Re: [pcgen] [FREQ] a way to trace bonuses

  • frugal@purplewombat.co.uk
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 21, 2003
      <quote who="Eddy Anthony">
      > It would be great if there were a separate tab or log window to display
      > this
      > information, I just thought it might be easier to implement a quick html
      > output sheet specifically for this information. Really I see this as a
      > troubleshooting tool and wouldn┬╣t want it on my final character sheet.

      It was relatively easy to add this under the old bonus system. I wanted an
      ouput sheet that detailed the bonuses from race, class, feats, skills,
      templates and equipment, and what they applied to. It took about an hour
      in total.

      I am not sure how easy it would be under the new bonus system.

      --
      regards,
      Frugal