Re: GUI problem [TM]

  • Felipe F. Diniz
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2003
      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Felipe F. Diniz" <fdiniz@i...> wrote:
      > > If i have the same feat (Weapon Focus, in the case) added as an
      > AUTO
      > > feat and as a Virtual feat, even to different weapons, it shows
      up
      > as
      > > black (regular feat) and no option is shown.
      > >
      > > 1) Is it a bug? Can someone confirm?
      > >
      > > 2) How should it be displayed? Two lines, i guess, one yellow as
      an
      > > auto feat, and one pink, as a virtual feat.
      >
      > It should show up as both pink (um, that's actually magenta!) and
      > yellow (which really is yellow!). Do you like my color choices? Do
      > have a career as an interior decorator? :)
      >
      > -Bryan
      >

      > > Felipe
      > > - OSCM Gibbon

      Ok. Then i'm tagging this for a TM, to open a bug ticket.

      And... about your color choices.... They... well, they won't let you
      have a career as an designer.... :) (but, i must assume, i wouldn't
      be able to do better)

      Felipe
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2003
        > Do you like my color choices? Do I have a career as an interior
        > decorator? :)

        As an interior decorator? No. As an interior dictarator? Sure, why
        not. :P

        Paul W. King
        OGL SB and BoD
      • Brad Franks
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 3, 2003
          Tracker Organized!
          PCGen Bugs
          800197 - Weapon Focus not displaying properly

          Brad Franks
          PCGen TM Lemur
          PCGen DOC Lemur