Re: OT: Virus

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 1, 2003
      This is a fun thing to see from web-access at work. :p

      My computer is off, and 'I' sent another email....

      I run Norton AV, have it full scan my computer every day (takes
      around 35 min.) Last time it ever found a virus somewhere was last
      Dec. I was checking old 1.44 floppies for old family photos, and I
      forgot to scan them.. I corrected that shortly in preferences.
      Since this virus wave started, I've switched NAV to just delete
      offending files, instead of putting them in quarantine.

      There have been times when I thought I had one, and later found a
      corrupted FAT file, dying CPU fan (that was a fun one to figure
      out)....

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen Data SB and BoD