Re: [pcgen] OT: Virus

  • Celtic Shiva
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 1, 2003

      >Note that by you including that phrase, anyone with that filter would
      >have deleted your message... :)

      True, but that's ok.
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 1, 2003
        This is a fun thing to see from web-access at work. :p

        My computer is off, and 'I' sent another email....

        I run Norton AV, have it full scan my computer every day (takes
        around 35 min.) Last time it ever found a virus somewhere was last
        Dec. I was checking old 1.44 floppies for old family photos, and I
        forgot to scan them.. I corrected that shortly in preferences.
        Since this virus wave started, I've switched NAV to just delete
        offending files, instead of putting them in quarantine.

        There have been times when I thought I had one, and later found a
        corrupted FAT file, dying CPU fan (that was a fun one to figure
        out)....

        Tir Gwaith
        PCGen Data SB and BoD