Re: Virus spam

  • D20 Books and More
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2003
      I was previously reporting all the virus spam to the proper authorities, bu=
      t the
      Adelphia.net abuse team just don't give a flip.

      If anyone knows this person in Albany, NY, on the cable modem, smack him. ;=
      -)

      Jeff Pawlowski
      http://www.d20books.com

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Anders Ellenshøj Andersen <andersa@f...> wrot=