Re: [pcgen] [OS] request for empy fields?

  • Brad Franks
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2003
      Tracker organized!

      PCGenDocs OS FREQ -

      797806 Blank slots on OS

      Brad Franks
      PCGen TM Lemur
      PCGen DOC Lemur

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Florian Martin" <journeyman@...>
      To: "PCGen Help" <pcgen@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2003 2:33 AM
      Subject: [pcgen] [OS] request for empy fields?

      I play-tested the various output sheets during 2 month of intense
      role-playing; I
      encountered one BIG problem in all of them:

      they look fine when printed out (and I think that most us print them out to
      hand them to
      the players) but they lack some "empty" fields.

      For example: would it be possible to have 1 or 2 weapon "placeholder" with
      all the fields
      present but without any information in it?

      The same is true for equipment: would it be possible to have 2 or 3 empty
      lines?

      anyway, otherwise they are perfect :)

      best regards,

      Florian Martin <journeyman@...>