[OS] request for empy fields?

  • Florian Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2003
      I play-tested the various output sheets during 2 month of intense role-playing; I
      encountered one BIG problem in all of them:

      they look fine when printed out (and I think that most us print them out to hand them to
      the players) but they lack some "empty" fields.

      For example: would it be possible to have 1 or 2 weapon "placeholder" with all the fields
      present but without any information in it?

      The same is true for equipment: would it be possible to have 2 or 3 empty lines?

      anyway, otherwise they are perfect :)

      best regards,

      Florian Martin <journeyman@...>
    • Brad Franks