RE: [pcgen] Re: [bug] Boots of Striding and Springing Speed

  • Cameron Guill
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 26, 2003
      So you don't like +1 weapons? :-)

      Handy Haversack was a bit powerful, esp. compared to the other items of
      storage. The only storage item more useful in day-to-day gaming was the
      "Glove of Storing".

      The boots were useful, but usually got replaced by boots of speed. Now
      though..

      Cameron (Arnix)

      Alea Publishing Group

      AleaPublishing.com