Re: Working on a new Chsheet file

  • mocha@mcs.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2001
      --- In pcgen@egroups.com, "Peter B" <nunspa@m...> wrote:
      > Been working on a new Chsheet file.
      >

      > and I almost have the bugs worked out
      >
      > It looks nice, but I have a quick question, would you all like to
      see one
      > that uses some artwork as well (Gifs with a nice font for the stat
      names,
      > titles ect.)
      >
      > Also if I used a set # of pixels, how meny would fit nicley into
      8.5x11
      > sheet of paper?

      Sounds like a great idea to me! Graphics are NOT my specialty (has
      anyone noticed there are absolutely no graphics in PCGen?), but
      I certainly could see lots of people wanting graphics in their
      csheets. I THINK that the number of pixels is dependent upon what
      resolution you're in, so there's no set answer. You can specify
      a width in percent and your gif will be re-sized to fit the width.
      I'd be happy to include your character sheet along with mine if
      people think that would be a good idea, except I'm leery of including
      much in the way of graphics - it would make the zip file much larger.
      Perhaps I should create a Folder here on the PCGen webpage where
      people can place their csheets and associated graphics files. Of
      course, you can create your own Folder, but maybe a centralized one
      would be the way to go. What do you think?

      -Bryan