Re: [pcgen] RSRD V11 handling magic weapons/armor strangely

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2003
      <snip>

      > I think this ought to be changed.
      >
      > Also, on another note, shields are currently doubly added in the RSRD
      > files, in rsrdequiparmorshields.lst and also in rsrdequipweapmelee.lst.

      Not getting to equipment for a while.. I'm working on classes, and hidden
      feats first. I'm surprised there have been as few bug reports there as
      there has been...... I've found a bunch of stuff that wasn't done right,
      and wouldn't do anything, or would just play do the math wrong. That's why
      V12 has come out yet. I've got about 4 things taken apart right now, and
      need to put them back together again..... I keep blundering into things
      that are coded ok, but to be flexible need adjustments in more than one file
      to work right. I don't know how the Code Monkeys do that with Java Code.
      Too bad there isn't an IDE for LST files. It all has to be done in one's
      head.

      I think the bit in weapmelee was someone trying to get the Shield Bash stuff
      into PCGen.... Not sure exactly how that will all fit in, but someone will
      figure out the best way to do that. LST Monkey Snacks(tm) to whomever gets
      it perfect first. :)

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen Data SB and BoD