Re: [pcgen] Thank you!

  • Eric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2003
      At 16:20 2003.08.23, mynex@... wrote:
      >See the attached file for details

      I knew this one was a virus right away. I mean, Mynex saying thank you!!!! :D

      Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      >> In space, no one can hear you sleep.
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>
    • Andy Knight
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2003
        You're Welcome!

        Er, anyway, could the infected person be found, then
        screened out, by switching the Y!Groups Message Options to
        Members (if it isn't already) and Moderated for a couple
        hours?

        -Andy Knight
      • Anders Ellenshøj Andersen
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2003
          On Monday 01 September 2003 22:49, Andy Knight wrote:

          If it was possible to just filter out mails containing the known subject
          lines, that would probably be the easiest to do.

          I already have all of them in my own filter except this one.

          Thank you..

          > You're Welcome!

          I know.. :)

          Anders

          --
          This email was generated using KMail from KDE 3.1.3 on Debian GNU/Linux