My Yahoo Group

  • Damien Crowley
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2003
      Hello,I have a private yahoo group for my own personal d&d group & im
      working on a campaign that will combine elements from various
      movies,videogames,cartoons,comic books & of course other rpgs like
      Gammaworld,Rifts,etc... Anyone interested please email me at
      Samsonman@... about joining. Mainly id like help with
      ideas & feedback on my own. Well thanks for your time.
      -Damien Crowley-

      "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
      -Socrates-