prettylst.pl v1.29 is out.

  • Eric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2003
      The new version of prettylst.pl is out.

      Of particular interest is the fact that the script will now deal with the extra quotes that Excel sometimes around the tags and values (those of you who use Excel to build their list files know what I mean).

      The full details about the release can be found here: <http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?group_id=36698&release_id=179715>

      I have also created a tracker if anyone finds a bug or want something added to the script: <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=578825&group_id=36698&func=browse>

      Best

      √Čric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin