RE: [pcgen] [DOC FREQ] Deprecated tags.

  • Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2003
      Tracker organised

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Kevin Colagio [mailto:kcolagio@...]
      Sent: Thursday, 7 August 2003 12:22 p.m.
      To: pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [pcgen] [DOC FREQ] Deprecated tags.

      Could the docs be updated so that deprecated tags are a link to the
      current way of doing the function? For example, Synergy in the Skills
      section has this: "** Deprecated ** - Use BONUS:SKILL" ...The
      "Bonus:SKILL" part could be a link to the proper file and area to find
      the information since it is in a completely different section of the
      documents (Synergy is in the "Tags Specific to a File" whereas Bonus
      is in the "Global Tags" sections).

      This would probably make things a little easier for many people who
      are working on their own LST files....I know I'd use it.

      Thanks.

      Kevin Colagio