Re: [pcgen] Is there a way to order equipment?

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2003
      Hi VR,

      Turn off the "Auto-sort output" option at the top of the selected equipment
      list, and then right click and select "Output Order > Order by Name". Now
      for each of the weapons you want at the top change the Output order entry
      (right most column) to a low number eg First, 2 or 3 etc

      I am putting in a change tonight (once I tidy it up) that saves the
      auto-sort output with the character and that provides skills with similar
      output sorting functions as those on the gear tab currently. For now though
      you will have turn off the auto-sort option each time you load your
      character.

      James Dempsey
      JDempsey@...
      PCGEN Code Monkey