Re: phbclass.lst bug - druid weapons

  • mocha@mcs.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2001
      I poked around Wizard's site and wasn't able to find that - so thanks
      for the link! Robert Ward sent me a PHB errata, but it didn't mention
      this, so maybe his version was a bit older. Since I don't relish
      going through all the phb and dmg lst files to make more errata-type
      corrections, would someone mind volunteering to do this? I'd really
      appreciate it! I'd rather be coding than doing lst-file corrections...

      -Bryan

      --- In pcgen@y..., pat512@y... wrote:
      > --- In pcgen@y..., mocha@m... wrote:
      > > I see both longspear and shortspear mentioned, but not halfspear. I
      > > don't see it listed in the errata either. Or am I going blind???
      > >
      > > -Bryan
      >
      > Well, I certainly hope you're not going blind; that might slow down
      your productivity! I have a second printing PHB, and it is in the
      errata <http://www.wizards.com/dnd/DnD_PH_Errata_Intro.asp#a3> under
      page 34; it's also in the SRD.

      > Thanks,
      > Pat
      >
      > > --- In pcgen@y..., pat512@y... wrote:
      > > > In 2.0.2-1
      > > >
      > > > Druids don't have WEAPONPROF:Halfspear, though they should (PHB
      p.34)

      > > > Pat
    • Robert Ward
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2001
        Sorry about this, I guess my version WAS older or something, anyway.
        Once again my apologies.
        -Robert

      • mocha@mcs.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2001
          No worries - I hadn't been able to find an electronic version of the
          errata, so you had more than I did!

          -Bryan

          --- In pcgen@y..., "Robert Ward" <rward30@h...> wrote:
          > Sorry about this, I guess my version WAS older or something, anyway.
          > Once again my apologies.
          > -Robert
          > --- In pcgen@y..., mocha@m... wrote:
          > > I poked around Wizard's site and wasn't able to find that - so
          > thanks
          > > for the link! Robert Ward sent me a PHB errata, but it didn't
          > mention
          > > this, so maybe his version was a bit older. Since I don't relish
          > > going through all the phb and dmg lst files to make more errata-type
          > > corrections, would someone mind volunteering to do this? I'd really
          > > appreciate it! I'd rather be coding than doing lst-file
          > corrections...
          > >
          > > -Bryan
          > >
          > > --- In pcgen@y..., pat512@y... wrote:
          > halfspear. I
          > blind???

          > > > Well, I certainly hope you're not going blind; that might slow
          > down
          > > your productivity! I have a second printing PHB, and it is in the
          > > errata <http://www.wizards.com/dnd/DnD_PH_Errata_Intro.asp#a3> under
          > > page 34; it's also in the SRD.
          > > >
          > > > Thanks,
          > > > Pat

          > (PHB
          > > p.34)

        • Mark Hulsman
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 1, 2001
            --- In pcgen@y..., mocha@m... wrote:
            > I poked around Wizard's site and wasn't able to find that - so
            thanks
            > for the link! Robert Ward sent me a PHB errata, but it didn't
            mention
            > this, so maybe his version was a bit older. Since I don't relish
            > going through all the phb and dmg lst files to make more errata-type
            > corrections, would someone mind volunteering to do this? I'd really
            > appreciate it! I'd rather be coding than doing lst-file
            corrections...

            > -Bryan

            Since I am currently unable to upload my code for reasons I can't
            seem to figure out, I'll go through and check the erratas and update
            the lst files. I'll at least do the phb and dmg, I might do sword
            and fist, but I don't have the book so that is harded, I'll also try
            to do dof, but there is not much in the dof lst files right now
            anyway. I think later this week if I am not yet able to upload my
            code, I'll actually work on getting more dof entered. I don't think
            theres anny official errata on FR yet, but there mught be some
            unofficial stuff at Eric Noah's site, and all the errrata he lists
            eventually becomes official.