Re: [FREQ] d20 Standard output

  • Jim Stenberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2003
      A real quick follow up: I think the DM's Familiar people actually use
      an old style sheet. The revised form (which doesn't import properly
      in my DM's Familiar) should look like this:

      Character, male dwarf Ftr2/Rgr5/Dwarven Defender1: CR 8; ECL 8;
      Medium-size Humanoid (dwarf); HD 7d10+1d12+27; hp 76; Init +1; Spd 15
      ft; AC 28 (+11 full plate, +1 ring of protection, +4 large steel
      shield, +1 Dex, +1 dodge); Melee +2 warhammer +13/+8 (1d8+5/crit x3);
      SA defensive stance, favored enemies; SQ dwarven traits; AL LN; SV
      Fort +12, Ref +2, Will +2; Str 17, Dex 13, Con 16, Int 12, Wis 8, Cha
      8.

      Skills and Feats: Hide +4 (3), Listen +9 (10), Ride +11 (10), Spot +8
      (9), Wilderness Lore +7 (8); Cleave, Dodge, Endurance, Power Attack,
      Toughness, Track.

      SA–Defensive Stance (Ex): 1/day, Character can become a stalwart
      bastion of defense, for up to 8 rounds, gaining +2 Str, +4 Con, a +2
      resistance bonus to all saves, and a +4 dodge bonus to AC.

      SQ–Dwarven Traits (Ex): 60 foot darkvision, stonecunning, +2 save vs.
      poison, +2 save vs. spells or spell-like abilities, +1 attack vs.
      goblinoids or orcs, +4 dodge vs. giants, +2 craft with stone or metal.

      Equipment: +2 warhammer, +3 full plate, +2 large steel shield, +1
      ring of protection, backpack, trail rations.