Feature Request/Bug Report PREDOMAIN tag

  • sorrow@talk21.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2001
      As promised, I'm writing up the new prestige classes from Dragon 285
      and I need a new feature. I can't find it listed at Sourceforge.

      PREDOMAIN: requiring the character to have access to a specific domain
      (s). The Silverstar prestige class requires access to the Moon domain.

      Additionally, this is a bug report of sorts, I notice that the True
      Necromancer from Tome and Blood has PREDOMAIN:Death - this is not
      included in the lst file or mentioned in the Outstanding section of
      the readme.
    • mocha@mcs.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2001
        Added - it will take the form of
        PREDOMAIN:1,Moon or you could do
        PREDOMAIN:1,Moon,Animal if they only needed 1 domain - either Moon or
        Animal.

        This will be in the next release.

        -Bryan