[RSRD] [TIR] Uploaded languages for RSRD.

  • Patryk Adamski
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 4, 2003
      I have just uploaded languages for RSRD.
      You can find it here:
      ojects/RSRD/
      rsrdlanguages.lst

      Comparing it to original srdlanguages.lst:
      - some languages are found only in monster*.rtf files (Worg, two of the
      elemental languages, etc)
      - TYPE tag - added TYPE:<class name> for languages available to certain
      classes as bonus languages
      - added Telepathy as a language for races which use Telepathy for
      communication (Formian Queens, etc)
      - most controversial difference - added TYPE:Written.Read to all racial
      languages, of which races seem to possess an advanced form of
      civilization (Elves, Dwarves, Halflings, Gnomes, Dragons) and to all
      alignment languages (abyssal, infernal, celestial) and to all elemental
      languages (Ignan, Terran, Aquan, Auran). The choice has been made basing
      on text descriptions of various monster races described in monster*.rtf
      files.

      *sigh*

      I wish somebody added languages.rtf with a short description to RSRD
      docs. It would make this work a bit easier.
      --
      Patryk Adamski (Ruemere)
      PcGen LST Gorilla