Re: phbclass.lst bug - druid weapons

  • pat512@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2001
      --- In pcgen@y..., mocha@m... wrote:
      > I see both longspear and shortspear mentioned, but not halfspear. I
      > don't see it listed in the errata either. Or am I going blind???
      >
      > -Bryan

      Well, I certainly hope you're not going blind; that might slow down your productivity! I have a second printing PHB, and it is in the errata <http://www.wizards.com/dnd/DnD_PH_Errata_Intro.asp#a3> under page 34; it's also in the SRD.

      Thanks,
      Pat

    • mocha@mcs.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2001
        I poked around Wizard's site and wasn't able to find that - so thanks
        for the link! Robert Ward sent me a PHB errata, but it didn't mention
        this, so maybe his version was a bit older. Since I don't relish
        going through all the phb and dmg lst files to make more errata-type
        corrections, would someone mind volunteering to do this? I'd really
        appreciate it! I'd rather be coding than doing lst-file corrections...

        -Bryan

        --- In pcgen@y..., pat512@y... wrote:
        > --- In pcgen@y..., mocha@m... wrote:
        > > I see both longspear and shortspear mentioned, but not halfspear. I
        > > don't see it listed in the errata either. Or am I going blind???
        > >
        > > -Bryan
        >
        > Well, I certainly hope you're not going blind; that might slow down
        your productivity! I have a second printing PHB, and it is in the
        errata <http://www.wizards.com/dnd/DnD_PH_Errata_Intro.asp#a3> under
        page 34; it's also in the SRD.

        > Thanks,
        > Pat
        >
        > > --- In pcgen@y..., pat512@y... wrote:
        > > > In 2.0.2-1
        > > >
        > > > Druids don't have WEAPONPROF:Halfspear, though they should (PHB
        p.34)

        > > > Pat
      • Robert Ward
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2001
          Sorry about this, I guess my version WAS older or something, anyway.
          Once again my apologies.
          -Robert

        • mocha@mcs.net
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 1, 2001
            No worries - I hadn't been able to find an electronic version of the
            errata, so you had more than I did!

            -Bryan

            --- In pcgen@y..., "Robert Ward" <rward30@h...> wrote:
            > Sorry about this, I guess my version WAS older or something, anyway.
            > Once again my apologies.
            > -Robert
            > --- In pcgen@y..., mocha@m... wrote:
            > > I poked around Wizard's site and wasn't able to find that - so
            > thanks
            > > for the link! Robert Ward sent me a PHB errata, but it didn't
            > mention
            > > this, so maybe his version was a bit older. Since I don't relish
            > > going through all the phb and dmg lst files to make more errata-type
            > > corrections, would someone mind volunteering to do this? I'd really
            > > appreciate it! I'd rather be coding than doing lst-file
            > corrections...
            > >
            > > -Bryan
            > >
            > > --- In pcgen@y..., pat512@y... wrote:
            > halfspear. I
            > blind???

            > > > Well, I certainly hope you're not going blind; that might slow
            > down
            > > your productivity! I have a second printing PHB, and it is in the
            > > errata <http://www.wizards.com/dnd/DnD_PH_Errata_Intro.asp#a3> under
            > > page 34; it's also in the SRD.
            > > >
            > > > Thanks,
            > > > Pat

            > (PHB
            > > p.34)

          • Mark Hulsman
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 1, 2001
              --- In pcgen@y..., mocha@m... wrote:
              > I poked around Wizard's site and wasn't able to find that - so
              thanks
              > for the link! Robert Ward sent me a PHB errata, but it didn't
              mention
              > this, so maybe his version was a bit older. Since I don't relish
              > going through all the phb and dmg lst files to make more errata-type
              > corrections, would someone mind volunteering to do this? I'd really
              > appreciate it! I'd rather be coding than doing lst-file
              corrections...

              > -Bryan

              Since I am currently unable to upload my code for reasons I can't
              seem to figure out, I'll go through and check the erratas and update
              the lst files. I'll at least do the phb and dmg, I might do sword
              and fist, but I don't have the book so that is harded, I'll also try
              to do dof, but there is not much in the dof lst files right now
              anyway. I think later this week if I am not yet able to upload my
              code, I'll actually work on getting more dof entered. I don't think
              theres anny official errata on FR yet, but there mught be some
              unofficial stuff at Eric Noah's site, and all the errrata he lists
              eventually becomes official.