Re: [pcgen] Re: String index out of range

  • Jayme Cox
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 3, 2003
      Steven Gilroy wrote:
      > I still get:
      >
      > java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 3
      > at java.lang.String.substring(Unknown Source)
      > at pcgen.core.PObject.passesPrereqStat(PObject.java:6860)

      Looks like you have an error in one of your PRESTAT: tokens. Try the
      latest autobuild an hour from now and it should output the token with
      the problem.
    • Steven Gilroy
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 4, 2003
        Jayme,
        That fixed it, the characters open like they are supposed to now. I
        do get "Badly formed PRESTAT token: 1,Q" 3 times now when I open the
        first character, but everything works normally.

        Keep up the good work!

        Jayme Cox wrote:
        > Steven Gilroy wrote:
        >
        >>I still get:
        >>
        >>java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 3
        >> at java.lang.String.substring(Unknown Source)
        >> at pcgen.core.PObject.passesPrereqStat(PObject.java:6860)
        >

        > Looks like you have an error in one of your PRESTAT: tokens. Try the
        > latest autobuild an hour from now and it should output the token with
        > the problem.

        Steven Gilroy
        PCGen OS Lemur