Re: [pcgen] *GMGen*

  • Emily Smirle
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2003
      megasycophant wrote:
      > Hey, what's DMGen? Thanks for enlightening me...

      It's actually GMGen. DM is trademarked :)

      GMGen is a utility for GMs to use both before a session and at the
      table. It creates random encounters, assists in combat tracking
      (initiative, spell durations, etc), helps with overland travel
      calculations, generates names for people, places, and things... lots of
      neat stuff.

      For more information see http://gmgen.sourceforge.net

      --
      Emily Smirle (jerril) Beware, for my Axe
      GMGen Princess will cut you off at the knees.