[FREQ] Custom Tools Export

  • Ed Beckwith
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2003
      I think it would be great if one of the options under the Lst Editors was an
      "Export all Custom" Button, that basically would wrap all your custom .lst
      files up and spit them out, maybe along with a PCC file. OOh, and if it
      could grab all the customized items that you have created, that would be
      cool too... so basically when you were done creating your hugemungous world
      under the .lst editor, you just pop the button, name the PCC file and it
      extrapolates for you the appropriate names for all your .lst files... for
      example, if I named it Foo.pcc, I would get the fooraces.lst,
      fooclasses.lst,foospells.lst, etc... all in a tidy package. would definitely
      make migration from version to version schniftier.(I know, most people who
      do any serious .lst'ing use a text editor, but still, not everyone wants to
      do that.)

      Ed B.