Re: [pcgen] [TM] Creating rods

  • Rob Bowell
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3 3:52 PM
      Once sourceforge.net is back up, sure thing :)

      On Sun, 3 Aug 2003, Tir Gwaith wrote:

      > Basically, Magic Item base types comes from direct reference from what items
      > can be worn where. Then we added potion and scroll and wand for the
      > EQBUILDER. I guess we didn't think of Rod or Staff.....
      >
      > Would someone be so kind as to make a DM Bug report for these missing items?
      > Assign to me and P9..... :) I'm afraid I'll forget.
      >
      > Tir Gwaith
      > PCGen Data SB and BoD
      >
      > > what base type item should one use for rods? why is there not a base type
      > > rod?
      > >
      > > -- Rob Bowell

      -- Rob Bowell
    • Rob Bowell
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 4 5:15 AM
        Okay, I'm sorry, I can't find the pcgen dm project by searching for "pcgen
        dm" in the sourceforge site.

        On Sun, 3 Aug 2003, Rob Bowell wrote:

        > Once sourceforge.net is back up, sure thing :)
        >
        > On Sun, 3 Aug 2003, Tir Gwaith wrote:
        >
        > > Basically, Magic Item base types comes from direct reference from what items
        > > can be worn where. Then we added potion and scroll and wand for the
        > > EQBUILDER. I guess we didn't think of Rod or Staff.....
        > >
        > > Would someone be so kind as to make a DM Bug report for these missing items?
        > > Assign to me and P9..... :) I'm afraid I'll forget.
        > >
        > > Tir Gwaith
        > > PCGen Data SB and BoD
        > >
        > > > what base type item should one use for rods? why is there not a base type
        > > > rod?
        > > >
        > > > -- Rob Bowell

        > > PCGen's FAQ: http://pedertest.officeline.no/PCGen

        > -- Rob Bowell

        -- Rob Bowell
      • Luvs2Game
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 4 5:20 AM
          It is called GMGen and you can find it at

          http://gmgen.sourceforge.net

          and the group page is

          CM

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          > > -- Rob Bowell

          > > PCGen's FAQ: http://pedertest.officeline.no/PCGen

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          > -- Rob Bowell
        • Rob Bowell
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 4 5:28 AM
            THanks. Done, it's number 782782. I couldn't find tirgwaith in the list
            of people to assign things to.

            On Mon, 4 Aug 2003, Luvs2Game wrote:

            > It is called GMGen and you can find it at
            >
            > http://gmgen.sourceforge.net
            >
            > and the group page is

            > CM
            >

            > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Rob Bowell <bowell@r...> wrote:
            > > Okay, I'm sorry, I can't find the pcgen dm project by searching
            > for "pcgen
            > > dm" in the sourceforge site.
            > >
            > > On Sun, 3 Aug 2003, Rob Bowell wrote:

            > from what items
            > for the

            > missing items?

            > not a base type

            > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
            > > > >

            > > > -- Rob Bowell

            > > > PCGen's FAQ: http://pedertest.officeline.no/PCGen
            > > > PCGen's alpha build: http://rpg.plambert.net/pcgen

            > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
            > > >

            > > -- Rob Bowell

            -- Rob Bowell
          • Rob Bowell
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 4 5:45 AM
              On Mon, 4 Aug 2003, Benjamin Pew wrote:

              > There's a bit of confusion here. The PCGen DM site is the PCGen Data
              > Management project. It is not the same at all as GMGen. Tir is not involved
              > in GMGen, but is very much involved with PCGen DM.
              >
              > Unfortunately, I don't know how to find the PCGen DM site, although I
              > thought there was a link to it from the main PCGen sourceforge site.

              You are correct, sir.

              Okay, added to pcgen dm as 782790, set to priority 9 and assigned to tir.

              -- Rob Bowell
            • Benjamin Pew
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 4 5:49 AM