Re: [pcgen] [TM] Creating rods

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3, 2003
      Basically, Magic Item base types comes from direct reference from what items
      can be worn where. Then we added potion and scroll and wand for the
      EQBUILDER. I guess we didn't think of Rod or Staff.....

      Would someone be so kind as to make a DM Bug report for these missing items?
      Assign to me and P9..... :) I'm afraid I'll forget.

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen Data SB and BoD

      > what base type item should one use for rods? why is there not a base type
      > rod?
      >
      > -- Rob Bowell
    • Rob Bowell
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3, 2003
        Once sourceforge.net is back up, sure thing :)

        On Sun, 3 Aug 2003, Tir Gwaith wrote:

        > Basically, Magic Item base types comes from direct reference from what items
        > can be worn where. Then we added potion and scroll and wand for the
        > EQBUILDER. I guess we didn't think of Rod or Staff.....
        >
        > Would someone be so kind as to make a DM Bug report for these missing items?
        > Assign to me and P9..... :) I'm afraid I'll forget.
        >
        > Tir Gwaith
        > PCGen Data SB and BoD
        >
        > > what base type item should one use for rods? why is there not a base type
        > > rod?
        > >
        > > -- Rob Bowell

        -- Rob Bowell
      • Rob Bowell
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 4, 2003
          Okay, I'm sorry, I can't find the pcgen dm project by searching for "pcgen
          dm" in the sourceforge site.

          On Sun, 3 Aug 2003, Rob Bowell wrote:

          > Once sourceforge.net is back up, sure thing :)
          >
          > On Sun, 3 Aug 2003, Tir Gwaith wrote:
          >
          > > Basically, Magic Item base types comes from direct reference from what items
          > > can be worn where. Then we added potion and scroll and wand for the
          > > EQBUILDER. I guess we didn't think of Rod or Staff.....
          > >
          > > Would someone be so kind as to make a DM Bug report for these missing items?
          > > Assign to me and P9..... :) I'm afraid I'll forget.
          > >
          > > Tir Gwaith
          > > PCGen Data SB and BoD
          > >
          > > > what base type item should one use for rods? why is there not a base type
          > > > rod?
          > > >
          > > > -- Rob Bowell

          > > PCGen's FAQ: http://pedertest.officeline.no/PCGen

          > -- Rob Bowell

          -- Rob Bowell
        • Luvs2Game
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 4, 2003
            It is called GMGen and you can find it at

            http://gmgen.sourceforge.net

            and the group page is

            CM

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            > > -- Rob Bowell

            > > PCGen's FAQ: http://pedertest.officeline.no/PCGen

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            > -- Rob Bowell
          • Rob Bowell
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 4, 2003
              THanks. Done, it's number 782782. I couldn't find tirgwaith in the list
              of people to assign things to.

              On Mon, 4 Aug 2003, Luvs2Game wrote:

              > It is called GMGen and you can find it at
              >
              > http://gmgen.sourceforge.net
              >
              > and the group page is

              > CM
              >

              > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Rob Bowell <bowell@r...> wrote:
              > > Okay, I'm sorry, I can't find the pcgen dm project by searching
              > for "pcgen
              > > dm" in the sourceforge site.
              > >
              > > On Sun, 3 Aug 2003, Rob Bowell wrote:

              > from what items
              > for the

              > missing items?

              > not a base type

              > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
              > > > >

              > > > -- Rob Bowell

              > > > PCGen's FAQ: http://pedertest.officeline.no/PCGen
              > > > PCGen's alpha build: http://rpg.plambert.net/pcgen

              > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
              > > >

              > > -- Rob Bowell

              -- Rob Bowell
            • Rob Bowell
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 4, 2003
                On Mon, 4 Aug 2003, Benjamin Pew wrote:

                > There's a bit of confusion here. The PCGen DM site is the PCGen Data
                > Management project. It is not the same at all as GMGen. Tir is not involved
                > in GMGen, but is very much involved with PCGen DM.
                >
                > Unfortunately, I don't know how to find the PCGen DM site, although I
                > thought there was a link to it from the main PCGen sourceforge site.

                You are correct, sir.

                Okay, added to pcgen dm as 782790, set to priority 9 and assigned to tir.

                -- Rob Bowell
              • Benjamin Pew
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 4, 2003