Monk Attacks is there a way to get them to show?

  • Luvs2Game
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2003
      Hello all,

      I created a monk character and one of the attacks they get is flurry
      of blows. Is there a way to get this to show up on the character
      sheet? It shows the unarmed but not the Flurry of Blows attack
      bonuses and such.

      Thanks for any help.

      -CM
    • Barak
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2003
        You need to get and equip the piece of equipment called "Flurry of
        Blows". Only way to do it right now.

        Barak
        ~PCGen BoD
        ~OS Silverback