Re: [pcgen] [plambert] Autobuilds Yellow

  • Paul M. Lambert
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2 6:16 PM
      On Sat, 02 Aug 2003, Steven Gilroy wrote:

      > Hey PLambert!
      >
      > All of the recent autobuilds are Yellow. Is it ok to use them if they
      > are yellow or is there a problem that needs fixed?

      OK, this is fixed.

      I also fixed a problem that was resulting in two builds being done every
      two hours. How annoying. :-)

      The 200308022114 build is green and is using the new build.xml, which
      seems to include a new library.

      --plambert
    • Kevin Colagio
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2 8:07 PM
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul M. Lambert" wrote:
        > On Sat, 02 Aug 2003, Steven Gilroy wrote:
        >
        > it's not that i don't trust the developers. it's just that i don't
        > trust anyone. :-)

        Read somewhere....

        "In God we trust...
        All others, pay cash."