[RSRD] Monster list in MySQL and pseudo-XML format

  • andargor
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2003
      Hi all,

      My first import of the RSRD Monster list is completed. The aim is to
      have the data in a state where it can be used to generate LST files.
      I've chosen MySQL and XML to do so. (The current XML is not
      "well-formed", just good enough to be usable)

      Of course, the first step is to ensure that the data is correct. I am
      recruiting help at EN World to do this, but if you wish to contribute,
      head on to:
      http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59171

      Please report any errors there, so as not to clutter the PCGen group
      unnecessarily in this first phase.

      Since the data itself is for now not directly related to PCGen, I'm
      hosting it on my site: http://andargor.xgamerhosting.com/

      Any help is appreciated!

      Regards,

      Andargor