[plambert] Autobuilds Yellow

  • Steven Gilroy
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2003
      Hey PLambert!

      All of the recent autobuilds are Yellow. Is it ok to use them if they
      are yellow or is there a problem that needs fixed?
      --

      Steven Gilroy
      PCGen OS Lemur
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2003
        On Sat, 02 Aug 2003, Steven Gilroy wrote:

        > Hey PLambert!
        >
        > All of the recent autobuilds are Yellow. Is it ok to use them if they
        > are yellow or is there a problem that needs fixed?

        ahh...

        yellow means the build.xml has been updated.

        since the build.xml can run just about _anything_, i don't use new
        versions for the autobuilds until i can get a look at it.

        it's not that i don't trust the developers. it's just that i don't
        trust anyone. :-)

        anyway, i'll look at it and put the new one in place...

        --plambert
      • Paul M. Lambert
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2003
          On Sat, 02 Aug 2003, Steven Gilroy wrote:

          > Hey PLambert!
          >
          > All of the recent autobuilds are Yellow. Is it ok to use them if they
          > are yellow or is there a problem that needs fixed?

          OK, this is fixed.

          I also fixed a problem that was resulting in two builds being done every
          two hours. How annoying. :-)

          The 200308022114 build is green and is using the new build.xml, which
          seems to include a new library.

          --plambert
        • Kevin Colagio
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 2, 2003
            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul M. Lambert" wrote:
            > On Sat, 02 Aug 2003, Steven Gilroy wrote:
            >
            > it's not that i don't trust the developers. it's just that i don't
            > trust anyone. :-)

            Read somewhere....

            "In God we trust...
            All others, pay cash."