Midnight Campaign setting

  • Ed Beckwith
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2003
      Hey, do we have blanket permission from FFG or is it on a case by case basis? I am thinking of running a Midnight Campaign and want to put the files in for my and my crew's use. Anyone got a jump on them, or is it all gonna be me?

      Ed B.

    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2003
        Ok, I need to make this announcement fairly widespread.

        Anyone wanting to work on the Midnight Campaign from FFG (Yeah, the one that
        one the ENnie) Email me off-list, and I'll get everyone set up.

        I know that several people volunteered a while ago, but I didn't have the
        time to oversee the development of a campaign setting with some interesting
        mechanics. That time is past, and we are ready with the Ramp-up we are
        trying to do after GenCon to get some sources started.

        Any Souls looking for a Jar to stay in? Er.... I mean, anyone volunteering
        for the Midnight project?

        Tir Gwaith
        PCGen Data Silverback and BoD
        LST Monkey Extraordinaire who likes playing with Souls from Karianna's Jar.
      • Ed Beckwith
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2003
          To paraphrase nirvana,

          Reap me, Reap me, my friend...