RE: [pcgen] Re: GenCon '03 report

  • Charbeneau, Chuck
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 1, 2003
      > From: Martijn Verburg (DSLWN) [mailto:MartijnV@...]
      > Subject: RE: [pcgen] Re: GenCon '03 report

      > For those who care, the top 5 drinkers (who were drinking
      > from the ever full hip flask @ 4am) were:

      > Karianna
      >
      > Barak
      >
      > Chuck

      I'm a mick, and there was whiskey and Guinness, what was I supposed to do,
      _abstain_ ?!? It all started when the X-Crawl fella (Brandon) convinced me
      to put down my second Guinness and start doing shots of Jack. *sigh* And
      much fun was had by all.

      *snort*

      There was very little backlash from the outraged drunken email I sent from
      the floor in the suite after having to log in and remote-bounce a server at
      1am (or so) _after_ the fun had begun.

      C-.

      **********************
      ** LEGAL DISCLAIMER **
      **********************

      This E-mail message and any attachments may contain
      legally privileged, confidential or proprietary
      information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
      or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of
      this message to the intended recipient(s), you are
      hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
      or copying of this E-mail message is strictly
      prohibited. If you have received this message in
      error, please immediately notify the sender and
      delete this E-mail message from your computer.