[RSRD v6.5][TIR] Bugs & Errors report

  • Patryk Adamski
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
      The following bugs & errors were spotted during testing v6.5:

      1. rsrdclassesXXX.lst
      - Class abbreviations are no longer in RSRD documents.

      2. rsrdequiprodstaffwandXXX.lst
      "EQMOD:SE_50TRIGGER|CHARGES[50]"
      - SE_50TRIGGER eqmod not found in eqmods

      3. SOURCEPAGE tag (all files).
      Which type of sourcepage syntax should be used?

      SOURCEPAGE:http://www.wizards.com/d20/files/v35/MagicItemsIII.rtf
      SOURCEPAGE:MagicItemsIII.rtf
      SOURCEPAGE:RSRD SpellListII & SpellsA-B
      or
      SOURCEPAGE:RSRD file MagicItemsIII.rtf

      4.rsrdfeatshidden.lst
      - SOURCEPAGE: file extensions .RFT should be replaced with .RTF
      - SOURCEPAGE: ampersand used - weren't we supposed to avoid this symbol
      (&) at all costs?
      - line 48-52 (Favored Enemy): replace occurences of "Huminoid" and
      "Huminod" with "Humanoid"
      - line 48-52 (Favored Enemy): either make "Human" lowercase or
      uppercase first letter of other races
      - line 48-52 (Favored Enemy): numerous errors in "Outsider (XXX)" -
      missing spaces (should be: OutsiderSPACE(ALIGN_TYPE)), unpaired
      brackets, typos (example: line 54: Erath, should Earth)
      - line 71: missing TAB between SA and DESC tags

      Regards,
      Ruemere
      --
      Patryk Adamski (Ruemere)
      PcGen LST Gorilla

    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
        > The following bugs & errors were spotted during testing v6.5:
        >

        > 1. rsrdclassesXXX.lst
        > - Class abbreviations are no longer in RSRD documents.

        Hm. I'll need to check into whether we can still use those then.
        Hopefully it won't be an issue.

        > 2. rsrdequiprodstaffwandXXX.lst
        > "EQMOD:SE_50TRIGGER|CHARGES[50]"
        > - SE_50TRIGGER eqmod not found in eqmods

        One of the ones I killed for being in a block of stuff that was
        copied wholesale from the 3.0 SRD.

        > 3. SOURCEPAGE tag (all files).
        > Which type of sourcepage syntax should be used?
        >
        > SOURCEPAGE:http://www.wizards.com/d20/files/v35/MagicItemsIII.rtf
        > SOURCEPAGE:MagicItemsIII.rtf
        > SOURCEPAGE:RSRD SpellListII & SpellsA-B
        > or
        > SOURCEPAGE:RSRD file MagicItemsIII.rtf
        >

        > 4.rsrdfeatshidden.lst
        > - SOURCEPAGE: file extensions .RFT should be replaced with .RTF
        > - SOURCEPAGE: ampersand used - weren't we supposed to avoid this
        symbol
        > (&) at all costs?

        SOURCEPAGE info at this point is to verify the items is in the RSRD.
        When we get wrapping up with the RSRD in testing, we will be
        replacing them with the d20 System Guide regs for referencing works
        (in other words, they will go to the style of the old SRD sets just
        before inclusion in the Official releases. The RTF mentions are so I
        know where to check when verifying.

        > - line 48-52 (Favored Enemy): replace occurences of "Huminoid" and
        > "Huminod" with "Humanoid"
        > - line 48-52 (Favored Enemy): either make "Human" lowercase or
        > uppercase first letter of other races
        > - line 48-52 (Favored Enemy): numerous errors in "Outsider (XXX)" -
        > missing spaces (should be: OutsiderSPACE(ALIGN_TYPE)), unpaired

        Yeah, that is an easy go for me. We got that call when working on
        CMP files, so I've done the whole Favored Enemy thing once before.
        The same selection (with differences for the 3.0 - 3.5 monster types)
        is what should be in the 3.0 set as well. Not sure if I've
        transfered that over to our official release set yet.

        > brackets, typos (example: line 54: Erath, should Earth)
        > - line 71: missing TAB between SA and DESC tags

        K. Need to check into those. Thanks.

        > Regards,
        > Ruemere

        Tir Gwaith