Re: Relics and Rituals now in Repository!

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1, 2003
      Zodar (and anyone else with homebrew written SSS files)

      Contact me offlist. If your files pass the quality standard, I want
      them. :) We can get you set up with the data dev team, and get these
      projects rolling. The sooner they get completed, the sooner we can
      do QA, and the sooner they can go through Pub. Rev. and into the
      releases.

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen Data SB and BoD

      > *does a happy-dance* Finally!
      >
      > Need any spell files? I have most of them done already for home
      use :)

      > Regards,
      >
      > Zodar, King of Zod
    • Nick Meredith
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1, 2003
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "pjak" <pjak@y...> wrote:
        > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Meredith" <nick@m...> wrote:
        > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Tir Gwaith" <thoron-tir-
        gwaith@l...>
        > > The PCGen home page says...
        > > Next Release: Beta, 5.3.3, Wednesday, July 30 (after GenCon!)
        > > WHat is ETA for 5.3.3 please?
        >
        > Erk. It seems Bryan forgot to update that. The next beta has been
        > delayed a week (it seems GenCon hit hard. :)
        >
        > I've updated the page now.

        Thanks - fair enough and quite understandable. I know the times I
        crossed the pond for Genconit took me a fair while to recover, and I
        was only a player / GM.