Re: Relics and Rituals now in Repository!

  • Michael Sledge
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 31, 2003
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Tir Gwaith" <thoron-tir-gwaith@l...>
      wrote:
      > [ 780670 ] SSS, Relics and Rituals
      >
      > That's right folks: Relics and Rituals has passed Publisher
      Review, and is
      > now in the repository, available through the autobuild page within
      a few
      > hours, and will make 5.3.3 next week. :)
      >
      > Approval has also been granted for development of other Scarred
      Lands
      > sources. We hope to have more in soon as well!
      >
      > Tir Gwaith
      > PCGen Data SB and BoD

      *does a happy-dance* Finally!

      Need any spell files? I have most of them done already for home use :)

      Regards,

      Zodar, King of Zod
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1, 2003
        Zodar (and anyone else with homebrew written SSS files)

        Contact me offlist. If your files pass the quality standard, I want
        them. :) We can get you set up with the data dev team, and get these
        projects rolling. The sooner they get completed, the sooner we can
        do QA, and the sooner they can go through Pub. Rev. and into the
        releases.

        Tir Gwaith
        PCGen Data SB and BoD

        > *does a happy-dance* Finally!
        >
        > Need any spell files? I have most of them done already for home
        use :)

        > Regards,
        >
        > Zodar, King of Zod
      • Nick Meredith
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 1, 2003
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "pjak" <pjak@y...> wrote:
          > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Meredith" <nick@m...> wrote:
          > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Tir Gwaith" <thoron-tir-
          gwaith@l...>
          > > The PCGen home page says...
          > > Next Release: Beta, 5.3.3, Wednesday, July 30 (after GenCon!)
          > > WHat is ETA for 5.3.3 please?
          >
          > Erk. It seems Bryan forgot to update that. The next beta has been
          > delayed a week (it seems GenCon hit hard. :)
          >
          > I've updated the page now.

          Thanks - fair enough and quite understandable. I know the times I
          crossed the pond for Genconit took me a fair while to recover, and I
          was only a player / GM.