Re: [pcgen] New poll for pcgen

  • Kurt Wimmer
    Message 1 of 220 , Jul 31, 2003
      How about adding a "BENEFIT" tag and putting it verbatim in that, and
      leave DESC as See Text, that way those who want to go an type in the
      desc themselves can do so and still get the BENEFIT from the SRD ?

      -Kurt

      pcgen@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > pcgen group:
      >
      > Should PCGen include the Feat Benefit
      > description from the SRD?
      >
      > o No, "See Text" rules!
      > o Yes, Verbatim
      > o Yes, but only a useful excerpt.
      > o I have this better idea (explain in group)

      > web site listed above.
      >
      > Thanks!
      >

      > *Yahoo! Groups Sponsor*
      > <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705016061:HM/A=1595054/R=0/SIG=124f8kfa7/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenattogyo?YH=3512152&yhad=1595054>

      > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

    • white_volg
      Message 220 of 220 , Oct 9, 2011
        It's an evil licensing thing caused in no small part by WotC's consumption by Hasborg